The CBSA mandate is to develop and promote cue sports across Canada, and all funds raised through our sponsorship packages are used to further these goals. Your contributions go directly toward Canadian player development, from helping our established stars cover the expenses of international competition, to organizing coaching and refereeing programs for juniors that build the skills of our next generation of competitors.
As a sponsor, you are an integral part of all the CBSA's initiatives. By helping to increase interest and participation in cue sports nationwide, you are building goodwill with thousands of players, ensuring the future health of our sport, and supporting the longest-running, most respected cue sports organization in Canada.
'Friends of the CBSA' Package
Individuals who want to support Canadian pool can easily do so with the 'Friends of the CBSA' package. Sign up now through our PayPal portal, and become a member in minutes.
What You Receive:
- Qualify for special offers & draws
- Receive the CBSA E-Blast newsletter to keep up-to-date on the latest Canadian pool news, player results, and CBSA events
- Acknowledgment on the cbsa.ca website
CBSA Sponsorship packages provide your company with cross-media promotion (web, print and live video streaming) that will be seen by tens of thousands of pool players and fans each year. Three different sponsorship packages are available - contact a CBSA board member to discuss costs and specific package benefits.
What You Receive:
- Top-of-page ad placement across the cbsa.ca website
- over sixty thousand site visits annually, with average traffic growth over 25%/yr (src: Google Analytics).
- Acknowledgement on CBSA print materials, and regular mentions during the 100+ hours of live Internet streaming that takes place during each year's Canadian Championships
- Additional company, brand, and/or product showcasing (i.e. posters, banners, distribution of promotional items) at CBSA Championship events, as arranged with your sponsorship representative
For more information contact any of the CBSA board members.