The Championships will run from March 30 - April 4 at the Delta Meadowvale, Mississauga, ON, in conjunction with the CCS Nationals.
Diamond Billiards Product will be supplying the pool tables for the CBSA Nationals.
The dates for each of the divisions are as follows:
- Monday March 30 - Tuesday March 31 - Open 8-Ball
- Wednesday April 1 - Thursday April 2 - 10-Ball (Open & Women's)
- Friday April 3 - Saturday April 4 - 9-Ball (Open & Women's)
There will be a minimum of $3,500 added to the Championships.
The host hotel is the Delta Meadowvale. The Tournament Rate is $129 double occupancy. When reserving, please mention the CBSA/CCS and ask for Group Code – GCC0315. It’s best to book early as, after Mon Mar 2nd, 2015, all rooms will be released for general sale.
Toll free number: 1 (800) 422-8238
Website address: www.deltameadowvale.com.
The sanction fee for each division is:
- Open 8-Ball: Open Ranked $325; Amateur Ranked $175
- Open / Women 9-Ball: Open Ranked $325; Amateur Ranked $175
- Open / Women 10-Ball: Open Ranked $225; Amateur Ranked $175
This will be the first year for the tiered sanction fees. A Provincial affiliation fee of $25 per spot will also have to be paid for each spot that your Province fills.
For additional information on the Championships, view/download the tournament information sheet (pdf). Please contact your Provincial Association / Delegate for information in how to participate in this Championships.