The Championships will run from June 7 - June 14 at The Corner Bank, 925 Warden Ave., Toronto, ON.
The dates for each of the divisions are as follows:
- Open - Sunday, June 7th to Saturday, June 13th
- Round Robin Stages: to be run over the first 3 days with sessions at 10am, 1pm, & 4pm on Sunday & Tuesday, and 10am, 1pm, 4pm, & 7pm on Monday
- Final 16 (2 sessions): Wednesday, June 10 at 11am & 6pm
- Quarter Finals: Thursday, June 11 at 1pm
- Semi Finals: Friday, June 12 at 1pm
- Finals: Saturday, June 13 at 1pm
- Senior - Thursday, June 11th - Sunday, June 14th
The host will be adding a minimum of $5,500 to the Championships. The added fees will be used for Championships expenses & to supplement the prize pool.
SENIOR QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Player must be at least 55 years of age.
- Player must be nominated by their Province.
- Player may not be a “PRO” or “ExPro”.
- Player may not be a previous CBSA open snooker champion or runner up.
- If the player resides in a province that does not have a recognized provincial organization, the CBSA will determine the players eligibility.
A person can play in both events if they meet the Senior qualification guidelines.
Toronto Don Valley Hotel
175 Wynford Drive
Toronto, ON. M3C 1J3
All interested parties can book their hotel room and secure the tournament rate of $99/night via the above link. They can also contact the hotel reservation desk directly and quote the promo code: XCBS to acquire the special hotel room rate
The sanction fee for each division is:
- Open: $325
- Senior: $225
A Provincial affiliation fee of $25 per spot will also have to be paid for each spot that your Province fills.
For additional information on the Championships, view/download the tournament information sheet (pdf). Please contact your Provincial Association / Delegate for information on how to participate in this Championships.